Join Our Growing Volunteer TEAM
Positions to meet Your Schedule!
- From a few flexible hours monthly to regularly scheduled hours weekly; we’ll match your availability, skills and interest with reNEW’s needs! Call or stop in to discuss where YOU can assist!
Flexible Hours Weekly
- Cashiers: between 10:00a and 6:00p
- Drivers/Assistants: Pick up & Delivery with reNEW’s truck
Choose your own schedule!
- Clothing: sorting, hanging and display
- Department Leaders: monitor preparation, pricing, showroom display & sales of donated items (Jewelry, Home Decor, Sporting Goods, Electronics and more)
- Department Assistant: assist the Department Leader with above tasks
- Electronics: test donated items to assure readiness for sale
- Furniture Repair and/or Assembly: from minor repair / touch-up of donated items to the assembly of “assembly required” purchased furniture – some experience helpful
- Handy-Man/Woman: light facility repair & maintenance (light bulb replacement, minor painting, window washing, etc.
- Recycling: Scrap Metal Sorter, etc.
- Show-Room Display: especially furniture in “room settings/groupings”
- Stock Room Sorter: assist in sorting, cleaning & preping donated items
- Stockers for Sales Floor: displaying merchandise / replacing sold items
- Volunteer Coordinator & Recruiter: helping us build and support our Volunteer Team!
Stay up to date
Get notified about the newest products and upcoming sales
6406 E. State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Mon & Tues: 10am - 6pm
Wed: 10am - 4pm
Thurs & Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm